Do you love discounts? Then you've come to the right place. At the combi deals of Wickplants you will always find something nice for a great price! This is where you benefit from extra discounts and the best deals.
What is a combi deal?
Wickplants offers combi deals in various forms. A combi deal is a combination of pot + plant, selected by Wickplants! You then get this combination with an extra discount. Having trouble making a choice? Then take a look at the combi deals. Here the choice is already made for you! And then you will also receive an extra discount! With the Wickplants combi deal, you will never water your houseplant too much or too little again. The combi deal consists of a pot and a plant from the Wickplants range.
How do I get my combi deal delivered?
The selected plant from the combi deal will be delivered in a grow pot with wicks in it. All Wickplants will be delivered to you in a shipping box specially designed for Wickplants. The houseplants stand firmly in the box, so they cannot move in any direction. This is due to the unique interior inside the box. It doesn't matter if the houseplants spend a day in a dark box! This way, we make sure your Wickplants are delivered neatly to your home. The selected pot from the combi deal comes with a water reservoir, water meter, frame and decorative stones. This pot will be delivered to you in a shipping box, together with the accompanying products. This way, we make sure your Wickpot is delivered to your home neatly.
How do I assemble my Wickplants combi deal?
Once you have received the products from your combi deal at home, it's time to install the unique Wickplants watering system! How does this work?
Wickplants combi deal step-by-step plan
- Place the pot where you want your combi deal.
- Place the frame on the water reservoir, which is inside the pot!
- Place the water gauge in the smallest hole in the frame.
- Fill the water reservoir. Make sure the grow pot (grey pot around the plant) does not get into the water. Only the wick, which is inside the plant, should get into the water. Note! The red rod of the water meter must have come all the way up!
- Place the plant(s) in the frame. Note! Make sure the wicks hang in the water reservoir (they should also go through the holes in the frame).
- Lay the decorative stones over the frame to finish off the combi deal nicely!
- Enjoy your new combi deal carefree!
Or watch how it works here!
When should I refill the water reservoir?
This depends on the size of the plant. A 180 cm plant uses more water than a 30 cm plant. This is why the water meter is included in your combi deal! After installing your combi deal, you don't need to refill the water reservoir for a while! When you see that the red rod of the water meter comes down and is halfway down the transparent tube, it is time to refill the water tank. This is because at this point, there is only a small layer of water in the water tank.
How should I refill my water reservoir?
- Remove the decorative stones near the water meter a little at a time.
- Remove the water meter from the frame.
- Refill the water reservoir in the water meter hole.
- Place the water meter back in the frame.
- Place the decorative stones around the water meter again.
- Enjoy your beautiful combi deal carefree!
How often should I refill my water reservoir?
This depends on the plant, location and time of year. Some plants need more water than others. For example, the Strelitzia Nicolai 180 cm stands next to the window and is one of the largest plants in the Wickplants range. In summer, this houseplant drinks more than in winter. As a result, its water reservoir will empty faster in summer than in winter. On average, the water reservoir will need refilling after a month and a half. A 70 cm White World Orchid has a much smaller nursery pot, which already allows more water in the water reservoir. In addition, the plant is also much smaller. So this houseplant will do much longer with the water reservoir. An Orchid can easily use a water reservoir for three months!