WickPlants, established at Lange Broekweg 17 in Naaldwijk is responsible for the processing of personal data as set out in this privacy statement. Below we explain which personal data we collect and use and for what purpose. We ask you to read this statement carefully.
If you wish to contact us regarding this privacy statement, please use the contact details below:
Lange Broekweg 17
2671 DT Naaldwijk
Telephone: +31 6 15 30 02 02
E-mail: [email protected]
To carry out our work, we process personal data. In some cases we work together with third parties. We find it of great importance that personal data is handled with care. Personal data is therefore carefully processed and secured by us. In doing so, we comply with the requirements of the privacy legislation. This means, for example, that we:
- clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this through this privacy statement;
- limit the collection of personal details to only those that are necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- ask you for your explicit permission to process your personal details in cases where your permission is required;
- not pass on your details to third parties, unless this is necessary in order to provide the requested service or if we are legally obliged to do so;
- When we share your data, we make agreements with third parties to ensure, among other things, that they are not used for other purposes;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and require this of parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to provide your personal data for inspection, correction or removal at your request.
Use of personal data
When using our services, you leave certain information behind with us. This can be personal data. We do not always process all of the following data. This is because it depends on the services you have agreed with us.
Depending on the services we provide, we will process the following personal data:
- first and last name
- company data
- e-mail address
- Telephone number
- job title
- date of birth
- NAW details
- information that you enter yourself in an open field, such as a message in the contact form
- login details
- motivation letter
- IP address
- internet browser and device type
We process the above data for one or more of the following purposes (depending on which services you use):
- Processing your application, order and payment.
- To be able to call you or send you an e-mail if this is necessary in order to carry out our services.
- To inform you about changes to our services and products.
- To deliver goods and services to you.
- Direct marketing, such as sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure.
- WickPlants analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website.
- WickPlants also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
Provision to third parties
We pass on your details to third parties if this is necessary for the delivery of the products or services you have ordered. When we pass your details on to a third party, we ensure (by means of a processing agreement) that your details are not used for other purposes. We also agree that your data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer needed. Furthermore, we will not provide the data you provided to other parties, unless this is legally required or permitted.
Security and storage
We do not make any decisions based on automated processing that could have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions made by computer programs or systems, without a human being (for example an employee of WickPlants) being involved.
Viewing, amending or deleting data
You have the right to view, correct or remove your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your permission for the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal details by WickPlants and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal details we have about you in a file to you or another organisation named by you. You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, data modification or request to withdraw your permission or objection to the processing of your personal data to [email protected]. To make sure that the request for inspection was made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identity document with the request. Please make sure that your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) are blackened in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks at the latest.
Personal Data Authority
We would also like to point out that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the national supervisor, the Personal Data Authority.
Changes to this privacy declaration
We can change this privacy statement from time to time. Changes will be published on our website. We never use your data for other purposes without your permission. It is therefore advisable to consult this privacy declaration regularly, so that you are aware of any changes. Entry into force This (renewed) privacy statement entered into force on 24 May 2018.